Design Philosophy Statement

Interior Design is present in everything, from residential to office designs. I first started getting interested in design in high school, and my curiosity has been growing ever since. My interest in design is focused on residential living areas, and how they can be transformed into new spaces simply by adding a splash of color or getting a new piece of furniture. I am constantly being inspired by things around me, such as buildings I see or even things in magazines. For my future in interior design, I want to design eco-friendly spaces that use natural materials and let in lots of light.

Monday, April 30, 2012

Romanesque Poster

Reflection: This project incorporated both Project 1 and Assignment 2, where I showed the process work of first researching the project, then using it to create a textile design.

No comments:

Post a Comment